Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg
Burton Cummings Theatre was opened in 1907 after the name of its owner “Corliss Powers Walker”. First time Corliss Powers Walker introduced live theatre, vaudeville, concerts and silent films in the city.
But now Burton Cummings Theatre has renamed in honor of Winnipeg musician, Burton Cummings. Burton Cummings Theatre intended to restore, preserve and maintain the Burton Cummings Theare for the Performing Arts that offer a wide spectrum of performing arts events for the benefit and enjoyment of the people of Manitoba and Canada.
Address: 364 Smith Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 2H2