Loyalist House, Saint John
New Brunswick Historical Society acquired Loyalist House in 1959 that is located at 120 Union Street St John, NB, Canada. David Daniel Merrit started construction of Loyalist House in 1811 which was completed in 1817.
Loyalist House has been continuously occupied for nearly 150 years by The Merrit family. Loyalist House is very ancient building in St John that is surviving the Great Fire by servant surrounding it with wet towels.