TORONTO, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Ontario workers will mark the return of the Ontario Legislature with an action at Queen’s Park on Monday, August 8 at 12:00 p.m.
As Ford’s PC government sets their priorities for the months ahead, workers will meet outside to hold a press conference and demonstrate what the Ontario government’s priorities should be. These priorities include addressing the cost-of-living crisis, and re-building public services like our public health care system.
Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Location: Queen’s Park, South Lawn
- Ahmad Gaied, Secretary-Treasurer, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Layla Staats, Indigenous Filmmaker/Activist
- Shelly Ormsby, Registered Nurse, ONA Member
- Cory Knipe, Bargaining Chair, OPSEU/SEFPO Local 546
- Jennifer Scott, President, Gig Workers United
- Willy Noiles, Injured Worker Advocate, Ontario Network of Injured Workers
For more information, please contact:
Ontario Federation of Labour
[email protected] | 416-707-9014
Canadian Newsmakers – Breaking Canadian News, Updated Every 5 Minutes CanadaPages.com